Terms and Conditions of Consignments
What style of clothes do we consign?
Only clothes in good condition are accepted.
Clothing should be washed and free of stains, rips, holes, and color change.
Products are selected based on their appeal, style, quality, and rarity.
We do not take fast-fashion clothing like Ardenne, Garage, Forever 21, or H&M.
Drop off days are Monday through Wednesday 12 PM to 6 PM.
The other alternative is to email us with the pictures of the clothes. They will be pre-selected before your visit at the store.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your contact details: name, email address, and phone number.
- Simple and clear photos of each garment, including the label of the brand of the garment and the label describing the composition of the garment.
- Important and relevant information about the garment: Mention if the garment is damaged (a missing button, or an unstitched hem, for example).
- We will respond to you within 1 to 10 business days only if we accept your submission.
- Depending on the case, delivery instructions will be sent to you, as an attachment, with a Canada Post mailing label.